The optional (non-default) workflows can be activated by completing the following procedure:
- Verify that you have satisfied the following two requirements:
- Install and license TeamSite (which now includes FormsPublisher)—Workflow email notifications use the presentation template compiler installed with FormsPublisher.
- The permissions on the
/tmp/ccidirectories must be readable and writable to all TeamSite users (the email notifications are temporarily placed in these directories while being created).
And consider the following compatibility issues:
- Install MetaTagger 3.6 or later (optional)—MetaTagger 3.5 and earlier are not supported. If you are integrating with MetaTagger, TeamSite must be installed before MetaTagger or the MetaTagger GUI will not work.
- Install OpenDeploy 5.5.1 or later (optional)—You must have a base server on the TeamSite server.
/local/config/wft/available_templates.cfgfile (see available_templates.cfg).
For example, to add the
Author Submit Workflowworkflow, add the following entry:
<template_file name='Author Submit Workflow'
For your convenience, a file containing entries for each new workflow is provided. It is called
available_templates.cfg.fragment and is located in the
/local/config/wft/solutions directory. You can copy any or all of the workflow entries from this file into your
available_templates.cfgfile, edit the corresponding
.cfgfile to activate the desired functionality.
.cfgfile contains question and answer pairings for each configurable option. For example, in the
# Should a email notification be sent if a deploy task fails? email_no_deploy=no
Change the default from
yeson any feature you want to activate. For a detailed description of the configurable features available in each workflow, refer to Configurable Workflow Settings.
- Ensure that your
iw.cfgfile contains entries for
If it does not, add the appropriate entries. For example:
- Edit the
solutions/email_map.cfgfile to specify the mapping from user names to email addresses if adding
yourcompany.comto the username is not adequate.
- Ensure that the
metadata_capture_uiproperties in the workflow-specific
.cfgfiles have the desired setting for either MetaTagger or TeamSite Metadata
- Ensure that
metadata‑rules.cfgfiles, and that these files contain the desired settings.
- Ensure the
/conf/metatagger.cfgfile contains the desired entries. See MetaTagger Administration Guide “Configuring MetaTagger to Work with TeamSite” for integration instructions.
- Ensure that the category
tagvalues in the
metatagger.cfgfile match corresponding item
namevalues in the
- Optionally, test your metadata capture configuration from a custom menu item before you try it from a workflow.
- Copy the deployment configuration file (
solutions/wft_opendeploy.xml) to the
solutions/wft_opendeploy.cfgfile to specify the mapping from branch names to the corresponding destination nodes and paths.
See Integrating with OpenDeploy for detailed information about these entries.